Officially known as the Cape Byron Lighthouse, this beautiful heritage listed building sits on Australia's most easterly point. Construction of the lighthouse began in 1899 and was operated by resident keepers until 1989. It is now a fully automated station. This is a lovely postcard of one of Australia's most photographed landmarks, taken just after sunrise.
Photo by Andrew Warburton.
Size: 105 x 148mm (4.13 x 5.83 inches)
Paper: Glossy 300gsm traditional look with clean 90° corners